October release overview (probably more like a preview) is out there: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/business-applications-release-notes/October18/index
It’s a huge document this time, but it’s worth spending some time at least scanning through it – you will find some interesting content, such as:
- Document management capabilities will be added to the portals
- There will be reusable content blocks for marketing
- Service scheduling will be powered by Universal Resource Scheduling
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations now supports mandatory regulatory requirements in Russia (for on-premises deployment only). Just adding it here for all my Russian friends since Russia is where I came from!
- Test automation support – looks like it’ll be there for Finance and Operations.. Not sure what it’s going to be, though I’m hoping it’s also coming to other areas later
- Access teams will be honored in unified interface
- Advanced Find on unified interface
Either way, just go ahead and have a look – there is no way a 238-pages long(!!) document can be reduced to a single blog post.