This blog always used to be about my own experiences with Power Platform. Day after day, month after month, year after year… It used to be Dynamics, now it’s Power Platform. It used to be XRM, then CDS, then Microsoft Dataverse. It used to be classic workflows, now it’s Power Automate. And it’s still plugins.
The technology is changing, the tricks are changing, but learning never stops.
With that thinking in mind, for those interested in a more formal training, there is a Power Platform Learning Course now:
Here is what’s included in the first part of this course:
- The power to shoot for the sky
- Setting up your training environment
- Creating a simple quiz app
- Maker and Admin portals, including DLP
- Canvas Apps by example: Quizzly Admin
- Model-Driven Apps: Quizzly Admin in Dataverse
- Re-configuring Quizzly to use Dataverse connector
- Dataverse security
- Power Automate
- Application Lifecycle Management in the Power Platform
- Sharepoint, Outlook, Templates
- Going public: portal-based Quizzly
- Getting analytical: Power BI
- Virtual Agents Chatbots
- Desktop flows
- AI basics
- Licensing essentials
In the second part, which I am still working on, we will talk about development aspects of Power Platform (plugins, PCF, in-depth Devops discussion, etc)
The goal is not, necessarily, to get course attendees certified in PL-200/PL-400. However, it is somewhat geared towards taking those two exams, so the idea is to equip everyone taking the course with enough knowledge to pass the exams anyways.
Each part will be delivered on Teams (could be done in-person, but, probably, not until the pandemic is over). It’ll be done in a group setting – there should be at least 4-5 participants.
The fee is $1400 USD per attendee.
Corporate trainings are possible, please reach out to discuss if you are interested.
Want to know more and/or want to enroll? Feel free to reach out
PS. Do you want to test your Power Platform knowledge? Here is a quick test for you: