This is a bi-weekly PowerPlatform virtual get-together which will be hosted on Tuesdays from 12 PM till 1:30 PM EST.
Everybody is welcome to join – we will usually have a demo/presentation at the beginning of the meeting, and, from there, we can chat about what was presented and/or about all other things Power Platform (and related technologies).
Here are theme topics for the next few events:
- Sep 28: Power Automate Flows and Plugins – how do you choose what to use? There is going to be a 30-40 minutes presentation/overview of those two options at the beginning of the event. Event url to register: https://www.linkedin.com/events/itaintboringpowerplatformchat6843515637835419648/
- Oct 12: Power BI paginated reports – is there parity with SSRS now? What are some pros and cons? Again, there is going to be a quick demo/overview, then we can discuss. Event url to register: https://www.linkedin.com/events/oct12itaintboringpowerplatformc6843586222267478016/
- Oct 26: Will have more details soon…
Here is a quick FAQ:
1. How do you join the event?
There is a link next to each event – if you are planning to attend, please make sure to join through the link ahead of time. Online meeting link (Zoom or Teams) will be provided through the linkedin event page closer to the actual event.
2. Do you have specific topics you’d want one of the next events to cover?
Please reach out and let me know.
3. Do you want to present at the next event?
Same as above – please reach out.